- Oracle Search – allows keyword and metadata search to provide read/write access to returned content.
- Oracle Saved Search – allows user to save frequently used searches.
- Oracle Contribution – create content in Content Server.
- Oracle Library – presents authorized content and allows read/write access.
- Oracle Workflow Queue – information on outstanding tasks of the users.
- Oracle Metadata Admin – allows modification to document meta data in content server.
Webcenter has multiple options to integrate content from various content repositories. Here is the summary of integration choices:
- Content Portlet Suite – provides the WSRP 1.0 and 2.0 compatible portlets to directly consume into Webcenter Applications. It requires installation of Content Portlet Suite 10gR3 (at the time of writing this article). These portlets provide built in capability to search and display content of Oracle UCM in various presentation formats. The biggest advantage is that it requires no coding at all and is supported by Oracle. However, since these portlets are built using simple HTML, it lacks the rich user interface.